SnowDogg® VMDII Snow Plow with RapidLink™
For ½ and ¾ Ton Trucks
Low Maintenance Blades
The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboards never need painted. A robust frame spreads
impact across the flared wings to reduce wear on vital components.
• Four laser-cut steel ribs reinforce each wing
• Full length 2 in. cross tubes and heavy duty channels
• Aggressive 70° attack angle
• 3/8 in. cutting edge
Ultra Bright LED Light Option
SnowDogg Illuminator™ LED Headlights are brighter and longer lasting than traditional
halogens. Active Defrosting Technology™ keeps the Illuminators ice-free even in the biting cold
- a central heat source defrosts the entire lens evenly, preventing the streaking or banding
that's common with other LED plow lights.
SnowDogg HX High Intensity Halogens are also available.
Quick and Easy Attachment
Mount and dismount in one minute or less with the new RapidLink™ Attachment System.
• Center-mounted drop foot props up your plow on any surface with the pull of a handle
• Hydraulically powered Jack Switch™ adjusts your plow's mounting height on the fly so
it's easy to line up with your vehicle
• Connects to your truck with a single driver side foot pedal
Clean, Even Scrape
The tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection so the plow contours the
ground for a clean, efficient scrape. Outstanding performance at any mounting height.
Components You Can Rely On
From the heavy duty lift cylinder to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, SnowDogg plows
are built to endure whatever winter throws at you. The revolutionary lift frame design provides
unparalleled stacking power.
• 1/4 in. grade 50 steel construction
• Powerful lift cylinders
• Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders
• Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit
• SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
• Optimized hose routing
Powerful Back Dragging
Double acting angle cylinders make it easy to put snow where you want it. Back drag with
confidence, even in tight spaces.
Smooth Trip Edge Action
Each wing has an independent 6 in. trip edge. This protect your equipment from hidden curbs
and obstacles without dumping the snow you're pushing.
Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit controller lets you
effortlessly control the V, scoop, and angle functions.
Other standard accessories:
• Contoured poly snow deflector
• Wire reinforced blade guides
Works With Your Existing MD/VMD Mount
The VMDII is fully backwards compatible with existing SnowDogg MD / VMD truck mounts.